Each business in the Frederick, MD area is unique, but one thing they all have in common is the need for commercial insurance. If you are unclear if your business needs commercial insurance, here are six reasons why you need commercial insurance.
- Protection for lawsuits. No matter what type of business you have, you cannot protect yourself from a lawsuit a customer may file against your company. Don’t make the mistake of believing that your clients are great and they would never sue you because any situation may arise.
- Protect the investments you made in equipment, property, and inventory that keeps your business running.
- If you have employees, you need to have different types of insurance. For example, workers’ compensation and liability insurance.
- If the success of the business relies on one key person, then you want a policy that provides assistance if the key person is injured, ill, or deceased. It will give you the time you need without losing your business.
- If the company is growing and you need to secure a loan to help with the expansion, then you will need insurance coverage. If you don’t have insurance, they may decline the loan or charge a higher rate of interest.
- Gain confidence with knowing your business is protected if something were to happen. No one wants to lose the business they worked so hard to build or take a severe financial hit. Having insurance coverage can help protect your business.
Lebherz Insurance has been in the Frederick, MD area since 1969, so we have years of experience providing commercial insurance to local businesses. Contact a Lebherz Insurance agent today to discuss your business needs. The agent can help you determine the best insurance options to protect your business investment.